Casestudies Re: [cp] What's the CoPs' first step?Some Taiwan experiences want to share you.

  • Michael Franz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      HiJimmy,

      There are a couple of case studies on the subject of CoPs. There are two
      good sources:

      1) Davenport/Probst (2000) Knowledge Management Case Book, Wiley
      2) European Case Clearing House:
      - The Holcim Group Support - Managing Knowledge Initiatives
      - The World Bank and Knowledge Management
      - The Diax Case
      - Virtualchina.com - The building of a virtual community
      - Building Lego Mindstorms Communities
      - Women.com Case

      Best regards,

      Michael

      am 28.02.2002 10:29 Uhr schrieb gsus4er unter gsus4er@...:

      > But what else we can do, as the reason why I felt down, I am writing
      > a thesis about CoPs and the tricky is that:There is no CoPs case
      > study even such a community likewise in Taiwan.
      >
      > Any suggestion and help is appreciated.
      >
      > Pardon my poor English.
      > Jimmy
      >

      > ::: http://www.egroups.com/group/com-prac

    • gsus4er
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2002
        Hi, Franz:
        Thank you so much, I'm sorry to be so late to reponse your
        reply.I will try to get those cases you recommended.

        The concept of CoPs is still a unfamiliar concept than someone
        really adopted it combined with KM or Organizational Learning
        strategies. So the most signality work is awaring such fundmental
        group already existed in organization----it's also what I do now---a
        tough work, doesn't it?

        Anyway, I'm appreciated your help.

        Jimmy

        Human Resource Division
        Institute of Industrial Technology Education
        National Taiwan Normal University

        Graduate Chun-Min Lin (Just called me Jimmy)
        E-mail : gsus4er@... (Welcome you)
        Cell Phone : +886937019454 (I'll be here)