Community of Practice for INTANGIBLES

  • chris macrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002

      Hi

      This is going to take a bit of mobilising! By the end of the first year our fieldbook will be published, and any bookmarks etc that we should include in its directories would be welcome, the sooner the better

       If you are not aware that almost every bad human thing perpetrated by business is in some ways linked to the misleading term intangibles measurement - and the fact that big companies are blind to monitoring this even as it becomes core to the value they produce or destroy i our networking world -, then a useful reading list is at http://www.egroups.com/group/brandreform/files/eu.htm where you will find links to such policy institutes as Brookings Washington DC and Europena Union Brussels

      cheers, chris macrae, wcbn007@...

      First Call for associate research of Intangibles COP

      We encourage all researchers whose theses involve an intangibles component – such as human processes of organisation, change leadership initiatives, relationship capital approaches, value exchange modelling, brand leadership or any overlapping interest in our keyword bank (below) – to network with us through www.egroups.com/group/simplysee

      We can offer help in connecting you with neighbouring networks and virtual community spaces. And by explaining how your constructs super-impose on the basic map of simply see we can give you a fast guided tour through all our Value Productivity practice directories and the people who are coordinating these

        For an example research project see intranet value research thread in simply see messages including first mail

        Keyword Bank

        Intangibles , Relationship Capital , Value Exchange , Win-Win , Win-Lose , Valuation , Productivity, Risk audit , Value Destruction , Social Capital , Emotional Intelligence, Intellectual Capital  , Standards, Measurement , Change Implementation , Transformation , Consumer Research , Living the Brand , net & networking , knowledge, learning system , unlearning ,  Brand manners , intrapreneur , future megatrend ,…

       Post keyword for Simply See “Bank”

       general queries to chris macrae at wcbn007@...  (subject Simply See Associate Research)

      please relay this mail if you know a peer it can interest. thanks, chris macrae