RE: [cp] Need your advice and recommend!!

  • Eric Vogt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Jimmy:

      I would urge you to contact Juanita Brown to obtain a copy of her recent dissertation for the Fielding Institute: THE WORLD CAFE - LIVING KNOWLEDGE THROUGH CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER.

      In my opinion, this is probably the best theoretical and practical synthesis of the PRACTICES of an effective CoP. If you are attempting to not simply create a CoP architecture, but also move community members into an effective practice, I think you will find this dissertation (Summer 2001) a very useful guide.

      Juanita Brown may be contacted at juanita@... 415-381-3368. You can tell her that her spiritual "hermanito" sent you. The website www.theworldcafe.com also has useful summaries and references for you.

      Regards,

      Eric

      Eric E. Vogt