RE: [cp] Sharing vs Applying -- What do I value and Why Don't I Respond? Lurkers please join in and respond!

  • Chris Reid
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 5, 2001
      Ah, but define rich and relevant!~ One person's rich and relevant is
      another person's boredom.

      Best not to judge our own creations, perhaps!

      You raise a very interesting point about lurking and why one might do that.
      Has our CoP e-group become a place to demonstrate increasingly sophisticated
      permutations of thought or the expansiveness of one's own thinking organ?

      And DO we have an unspoken rule or perceived practice that those who do not
      wax brilliant need not respond? Twould be a pity. I love my own certainty,
      but ultimately in time find it is a boring wasteland.

      Hmmmmm. What do you think, Dr. P? How does it look from where you sit?

      Do you see room for the humble, the beginner, the person who uses plain
      words and dares to ask questions others may find simple, as well?

      Hope you'll respond.

      Regards,

      Chris Reid