Re: The role of situation in Knowledge Management

  • nickols@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      I think Paul says some very important things and makes some very
      important points in the paper he told us about. It also contains
      links to some other papers (which I intend reading, too). For one
      thing, he points to the tendency to separate knowledge from human
      experience (which can be done with some kinds of knowledge but not
      others). For another, wrong-headed views of what knowledge is lead
      inevitably to wrong-headed approaches to knowledge management (to
      which I respond: "Amen!"). If you haven't read it, I think it's
      worth the trip.

      Fred Nickols
      nickols@...

      http://www.ontologystream.com/prueitt/whitePapers/Situationedness.htm