8747RE: [cp] Download messages from a virtual group

  • John David Smith
    Jan 15, 2013

      Hi Naomi,

      I was browsing this yesterday and to me it doesn’t look like you can download Google Group messages: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/service_groups

      There might be a 3rd party app that would do it – there was a PC based app to download all of a Yahoo Group that I used many years ago.

      NodeXL is handy for pulling social network data from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and other sources: http://nodexl.codeplex.com/

      * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd http://gplus.to/smithjd

      * "In a world presenting unique challenges and ambiguity,

      * play prepares these bears for an evolving planet." -- Stuart Brown