8739A request to complete a survey on online communities of practice

  • John David Smith
    Nov 8, 2012
      Greg Greer asked me to post this on his behalf:

      Gregg Greer, a doctoral candidate in the field of Information Systems at
      Dakota State University, is conducting a research study entitled "The
      Influence of Community Commitment on Knowledge Management in Online
      Communities of Practice".

      We invite you to participate in this online survey as a member of an online
      community of practice. Online communities of practice are formed when a
      group of people communicate and exchange ideas on the Web about a specific
      topic of interest.

      We realize that your time is valuable and have attempted to keep the
      requested information as brief and concise as possible. It will take you
      approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete the survey.

      presented, respondents will not be linked to the data by name, title or any
      other identifying item. The results of the study will be shared with the
      participating communities when the research is complete.

      The researcher has written an e-book that summarizes his current research on
      online communities of practice. As a reward for completing the survey, you
      can access and download this e-book.

      Please fill out the survey at the link below.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9R5F3QC

      Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

      If you have additional questions, feel free to contact:

      Gregg Greer
      Assistant Professor
      Information Systems Management/Information Systems Technology
      Department of Business Administration
      Lubbock Christian University
      jbgreercorp@...
      jggreer@...
      Gregg.Greer@...

      * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd
      http://gplus.to/smithjd
      * "In a world presenting unique challenges and ambiguity,
      * play prepares these bears for an evolving planet." -- Stuart Brown
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic