8736Corrected file for "Performance improvement and assessment of collaboration: starting points for networks and communities of practice"

  • John David Smith
    Aug 24, 2012

    Michelle Laurie found that the version I had previously forward to com-prac was corrupted somehow.  Here’s one that is still a draft but opens correctly.  Contact Michelle for further information:

    Michelle Laurie
    P.O. Box 1063
    Rossland, British Columbia
    V0G 1Y0, Canada

    1-250-362-2268 / 1-250- 231-0635 (cell)
    SKYPE: michellelaurie Twitter: @Mklaurie

    Occasionally blogging @ www.michellelaurie.com

    By the way, Michelle, when it’s published it should be referenced in CPsquare’s communities of practice bibliography: http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Bibliography_project

    * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd http://gplus.to/smithjd

    * Join our Ning Stackathon at http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Ning_Stackathon_project

    * “We are as autonomous with regard to technology as we are with regard to

    * language, oxygen, or gravity.” - Peter-Paul Verbeek