8706Re: [cp] I'd love to hear your thoughts: Focus, Content, Dynamics of a UNICEF Community

  • Monika Roozen
    May 19, 2012

      A good example to me is how Save the Children & World Vision are creating online communities via social media- Twitter, Facebook & bloggers. Engaging ppl via these mediums & providing them with value too. (e.g. STC does 1-2 blogger events annually) Maybe UNICEF can emulate something like that. For an audience of 18-30 I would be looking at vlogs & YouTube more.

      Good luck with your project!

      Monika

      On 19 May 2012 22:14, "a.gaspersz" <a.gaspersz@...> wrote:

      How should a community of a charitable organization (e.g. UNICEF) look like (the general focus, the content, dynamics etc.) that focuses on active, sustainable engagement of the younger generation (age 18-30)?

      About me: I am a researcher/student advising UNICEF Netherlands on the possible value of an online community aimed at creating sustainable relationships with the young generation.

      Very excited to hear your thoughts!

      Anne-Sophie Gaspersz

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic