8705I'd love to hear your thoughts: Focus, Content, Dynamics of a UNICEF Community

  • a.gaspersz
    May 19, 2012
      How should a community of a charitable organization (e.g. UNICEF) look like (the general focus, the content, dynamics etc.) that focuses on active, sustainable engagement of the younger generation (age 18-30)?

      About me: I am a researcher/student advising UNICEF Netherlands on the possible value of an online community aimed at creating sustainable relationships with the young generation.

      Very excited to hear your thoughts!

      Anne-Sophie Gaspersz
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic