8357Re: [cp] Any CoP book in Italian?

  • Marcello Testi
    Jan 8, 2010
      Il giorno 08/gen/2010, alle ore 03.05, Etienne Wenger ha scritto:

      > There is also a book by Giuditta Alessandrini called "COMUNITA‚ DI
      > PRATICA E SOCIETA‚ DELLA CONOSCENZA."

      By the way, prof. Giuditta Alessandrini was a teacher at the course I mentioned, and I can say she was very passionate about CoPs. She actually was the main inspiration when choosing the subject for my final study at the course.

      > I also know that Patrizia Schifano of Formez produced a report on
      > their community "Sportelli Impresa" but I can't find the reference

      I can't say if the report is publicly available, but a lot of data can be found at the project main site:
      http://si.formez.it/
      Also, this page lists activities carried on during the project and sometimes linked pages have documents attached:
      http://db.formez.it/progettiformez.nsf/a9ac5f61f13363e2c1256ce80040ed05/2bd44306c803ab8cc125714c003bb458?OpenDocument

      Ciao.
      Marcello.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic