      From: com-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:com-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Marcello Testi
      Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 1:52 AM
      To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cp] Any CoP book in Italian?

      Il giorno 02/gen/2010, alle ore 23.17, gionnetto ha scritto:

      > Do any of you know of books about CoPs in Italian? I have an Italian
      client who would like to read more about it but doesn't know English well
      enough to read the Cultivating book in English.

      Hi Rosanna, in 2005 I wrote a short study about CoPs for a "Master". Here
      are several italian entries (or available translations) from my
      bibliography. Not everything is completely focused on CoPs, but they should
      all be relevant.

      [Grasseni - Ronzon, 2004] Grasseni, Cristina - Ronzon, Francesco, Pratiche e
      cognizione. Note di ecologia della cultura, Meltemi, Roma, 2004
      [Miani, 2005] Miani, Mattia, Comunicazione pubblica e nuove tecnologie, Il
      Mulino, Bologna, 2005
      [Micelli, 2000] Micelli, Stefano, Imprese, reti, comunità virtuali, Etas
      Libri, Milano, 2000
      [Polanyi, 1966] Polanyi, Michael, The tacit dimension, Anchor Doubleday, New
      York, 1966 (tr. it. La conoscenza inespressa, A. Armando, Roma, 1979)
      [Rheingold, 1993] Rheingold, Howard, The virtual community. Homesteading on
      the electronic frontier, Addison-Wesley Pub. Co., Reading, 1993 (tr. it.
      Comunità virtuali, Sperling e Kupfer, Milano, 1994)
      [Salis, 2002] Salis, Salima (a cura di), Comunità di pratiche, di
      apprendimento e professionali. Una metodologia..., Formez - Area editoria e
      documentazione, Roma, 2002
      [Weick, 1995] Weick, Karl E., Sensemaking in organizations, Sage
      Publications, Thousand Oaks, 1995 (tr. it. Senso e significato
      nell'organizzazione, Raffaello Cortina Editore, Milano, 1997)

      If you want, I can send you privately also articles, slides and other stuff
      I have collected in PDF, PPT, etc. formats during my research (and my study,

      *-- The email forum on communities of practice --*Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic