8111RE: [cp] Forums & KM: What CoP's Should Do to Manage Discussion-Produced Knowledge
- Jan 31, 2009Great contribution, Steve!
(Here's a tiny URL that's un-folded: http://tinyurl.com/cv4np5 )
Highlights (from the India example) to my eye:
* the original (very compelling) question
* thanks to ALL the contributors
* Overall summary
* Detailed recommendations (from experience of responses)
* Further resources
* Professional contacts
* Creative Commons License at the bottom!
* The india example is NINETEEN PAGES!
Very rich example.
I took a shot at tagging it, which might be a case of the "poor man's
Any other comments about these examples, folks?
* John D. Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype: smithjd
* Portland, Oregon, USA http://www.learningAlliances.net
* "Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest something
better!" - Esther Dyson
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>