8108Re: [cp] Forums & KM: What CoP's Should Do to Manage Discussion-Produced Knowledge

    Jan 29, 2009
      --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Glovinsky"
      <steve.glovinsky@...> wrote:

      <snip>

      > The main product or our research service is the
      > "Consolidated Reply" - a template that synthesizes discussion
      threads in the
      > form of an executive brief and captures the experiences and references
      > offered by participants. Our aim is to get all Solution Exchanges
      using the
      > same template so that they can be indexed in a common repository (we are
      > currently building) and shared across countries.

      <snip>

      Sounds interesting, Steve...

      I wonder if you could point us to an example of either the guidelines
      or their use? A URL or a file you could share in the com-prac "files
      area" would be great: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/com-prac/files

      I think you and Nancy have implicitly brought up the importance of
      paid staff for the functioning of a community. Anything you might
      have to say about that would be very interesting, too.

      * "Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest
      something better!" — Esther Dyson
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic