8106RE: [cp] Forums & KM: What CoP's Should Do to Manage Discussion-Produced Knowledge
- Jan 29, 2009All of the discussion about summarization so far assumes that a community
almost exclusively lives on one platform. As Nancy aluded to, I think the
reality is quite a bit more messy. Note the private emails between Eric
Holder and Miguel Cornejo that were mentioend in this thread. We ourselves
interact in LOTS of different locations.
A key event is when a discussion moves from one platform to another -- you
know it's real when the same damn problems (and some interesting alternate
solutions) come up in a face-to-face discussion.
* John D. Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype: smithjd
* Portland, Oregon, USA http://www.learningAlliances.net
* “Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest something
better!” - Esther Dyson
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>