5697Re: [cp] CoPs and KM in Thailand

  • Richard Hare
    Nov 4, 2005
      Very interesting points.

      Someone I met at a knowledge cafe a couple of weeks ago made a similar
      observation about Chinese values. However, he also found that subjects
      which were difficult to address face-to-face, could be discussed more
      openly in e-mail.

      I wonder if this also applies to electronic spaces?

      Regards,
      Richard

      --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, David Mould <fungalguy@y...> wrote:

      > 1. Thai values around self and friends means that it is important to
      save face. Thai's will not easily contribute in an open discussion
      where they, or by them speaking, their friend/colleague might lose face.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic