5357RE: [cp] CoP Facilitator Training

  • Tony Christopher
    Jul 1, 2005
      I know this company works with CoPs http://www.akgroup.com/ ... I am
      familiar with them in a broader context where they are aiding departments
      and work groups throughout a large federal organization in collaborating
      around business applications and general use of the agency's intranet ...
      within that broad capacity they are running a couple of CoPs.

      Let me know if you want more info on them. My email address is: Tony @
      digiplaces.com

      Tony

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic