      From: com-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:com-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of eacunn2
      Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:52 AM
      To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [cp] CoP Facilitator Training

      I am looking for an outside consultant to provide a one day training
      session for Communities of Practice facilitators. I would be most
      appreciative if anyone could let me know of any companies that provide
      such services in the DC area. Thank you.

      *-- The email forum on communities of practice --*
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic