3291Re: [cp] Who's here?

  • Bronwyn Stuckey
    Jul 1, 2003
      Maria,

      Why not share a brief description of your thesis/research ideas with this group?
      You could send it privatley to a smaller group after you collect the names of a
      few people who might critique and advise on your ideas in private. This is a
      very generous group and I think you would find people will help boost your
      flagging confidence.

      I am one who might be available to help. I am an educator and also writng my
      thesis at this very minute. Anyone else able to be a critical friend?

      Bronwyn

      Quoting Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@...>:

      > Thanks all for your quickly response...
      >
      > I have been participating for more than a year (and still there) in another
      > Yahoo group dealing with communities,
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/ and from the very
      > begining I was a ashamed of the lot of theories and knowledge produced from
      > it.
      >
      > Now I feel the same here, it is increadible the amount of information and
      > flow of knowledge shared here.
      >
      > I will begin with my thesis now, and I have been dealing with the study of
      > communities for two years. Our professors always repeat us that the aim of a
      > thesis is to produce original and for latter use of the community of
      > reseachers... but looking at all that I am seeing in all the forums I
      > participate I perceive more and more doubtful the future of thesis...
      > evenmore in this field, where you learn and you receive more updated and
      > specific knowledge in othe of these communities that having a look at a
      > thesis that was began to be writen years ago...
      >
      > Even now, when I read my proyect, writen a few months ago, it looks rather
      > old to me...
      >
      > I don't know If I am expressing clearly what I want...
      >

      > María
      >

      > María Jordano de la Torre
      > Avda. Menéndez Pidal, s/n
      > 14071 Córdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130
      >
      > TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

      Bronwyn Stuckey
      StageStruck Online
      Professional Development Community Facilitator
      bstuckey@...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic