3290Re: [cp] Who's here?

  • Maria Jordano
    Jul 1, 2003
      Thanks all for your quickly response...

      Now I feel the same here, it is increadible the amount of information and flow of knowledge shared here.

      I will begin with my thesis now, and I have been dealing with the study of communities for two years. Our professors always repeat us that the aim of a thesis is to produce original and for latter use of the community of reseachers... but looking at all that I am seeing in all the forums I participate I perceive more and more doubtful the future of thesis... evenmore in this field, where you learn and you receive more updated and specific knowledge in othe of these communities that having a look at a thesis that was began to be writen years ago...

      Even now, when I read my proyect, writen a few months ago, it looks rather old to me...

      I don't know If I am expressing clearly what I want...

      Mar�a

      Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
      Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n

      14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

      TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc -  www.mariajordano.com

      Do you Yahoo!?