31[com-prac] Hello to all

  • abigail.harper@us.pwcglobal.com
    Nov 1, 1999
      Hurrah, I've just successfully navigated the sign up procedures! I
      enjoyed meeting all of you in Miami last week and look forward to
      continuing conversations and discoveries via this group. I am Abbey
      Harper O'Connor, a Director in PricewaterhouseCoopers' Global Knowledge
      Management group. Over the past 5 years, I've been involved in building
      our global Intranet, KnowledgeCurve, which supports the
      knowledge-sharing, communications, virtual office, and continuous
      learning activities of our global organisation. This summer, my
      responsibilities shifted slightly and I am now responsible for
      developing the firm's KM community of interest. Thus, my reason for
      attending the CoP conference. I must say I came away with all sorts of
      inspirations and thoughts.

      On the personal side, I too have an 8 year old son who occupies most of
      my time outside the office. I'm also an avid gardener and cook. And,
      my husband and I are both extremely interested in restoring/renovating
      old homes. Which is a good thing, because we've just purchased a circa
      1837 home in Virginia that we're now renovating and hope to move to in
      the next few years.

      Look forward to getting to know you all and to continuing to learn
      about Communities of Practice.

      Best regards,