1316Knowledge, intrapreneurs, employee Brand You agents, CoPs - do these rich ideas connect together anywhere in 21st C space?

  • Chris Macrae
    Jul 1, 2001
      I came across this great definition of knowledge:
      "Knowledge is information that changes something or somebody -- either by
      becoming grounds for actions, or by making an individual (or an institution)
      capable of different or more effective action."
      -- Peter F. Drucker in The New Realities
      reference: http://www.brint.com/papers/ecology.htm

      In fact this was part of my search connected to the idea of Intrapreneur - 2
      core links on this being:
      our own at http://www.normanmacrae.com/intrapreneur.html
      and the man who coined the word: http://www.pinchot.com/

      I was wondering whether this thread's core ideas at the message board of
      normanmacrae.com are connected to Communities of Practice in any way.
      Especially as I've recently been heavily absorbed in debates on how Brand
      You might work in context of internetworking, Employee Agents etc

      chris macrae