Pisgah Stage Race Sept 14-18, Brevard, NC

  • garthpro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Many spaces left. Your chance to race a multiday stage race without a plane ticket and a passport. This is a killer event, well worth it.

      http://www.blueridgeadventures.net/stage/

      I have done them all, this is the best bang for your buck!

      -garth
    • Layne Peters
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Wish I had the time and fitness, a very cool event, I'm sure.

        Lp