Re: CYOA - Trouble on Port Tack - Thanks guys

  • jean somerhausen`
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2008
      Charles,
      When we lived in NY, we had ATT for long distance and dial-up internet.
      I was quite happy with them as ISP and they had a great 800-helpdesk. We
      jow have the equivalent of your "bundle" with the Belgian phone company
      and don't have too many complaints (except the price...)
      jean

    • jjdobrikin
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 3, 2008
        Hello.

        Sitting here watching Super Bowl half time and browsing materials fo
        an upcomming article/essay on the nature of SailRACING am browsing
        Eric Twiname's book(s) on Dinghy Team Racing: it occurs to me that it
        is excellent reading for all sailors & SailRACERS.

        The books spend a lot of time on how boats can and do interact with
        each other whilst sailing in close proximity to each other.

        Something that occurs in all modes and types of SailRACING and gives
        rise to Tactics & Strategy an important, intergral part of SailRACING.

        . and--- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lee"