Re: CYOA - [Fwd: Looking for a Tiller]

  • Downwind26@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Eric

      What are the specs. for the tiller. I have a tiller approx. 40 + "s, let
      me know.

      Michael McEwen
      "Island Girl"
      C-8.7
    • Eric White
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        I don't know - it's not for me. It's possible that the 8.7 and 9.6 are about the same.
        Any 9.6 owners out there have a boat and tape measure handy?

        Don't forget to cc maryaloha@... (unless he/she has joined the forum?)

        Eric White
        "Pelago" Columbia 40, #10

        Columbia Yacht Owners Association website
        http://www.columbia-yachts.com/