CYOA - fingers and depth sounder transducer

  • Mike Keers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2000
      George: Not the one you pick your nose with! Jeesh! And Joe, I had to throw
      in that explanation because the first time I heard it, I immediately thought
      of the one finger salute too, but it is in fact a very innocent and
      universally understood gesture, that wagging finger in yer face <g>. Even my
      cats understand it, tho' one swipes at it with claws out.
      MK