Coronado 25 lower shrouds

  • S C Sevener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      We recently acquired an early ('66) Coronado 25 with single lower shrouds and have seen a couple other 25's with dual lower shourds mounted fore and aft of the upper shroud chainplate.  Do any of you have information on making this mod?  For example:

      What is the best way to mount and back the new chainplates?  Should the new lower(s) be attached to the mast at the same location as the original one?  Other info? ? ?

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Stu Sevener, Antioch, California