I deleted you all

  • sgaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hey, guys--

      Last night, in a state of semi-stupor, I wanted to clear
      out a few hundred deleted items from my "Deleted Items)
      folder. So I chose "select all," pressed the delete
      button.

      And deleted everything in my Inbox.

      So anything you sent me before last night is gone, gone
      gone.

      I'll try not to duplicate that performance.
      Goodnight all, from Florida

      Steve Gaber
      C-31 Sanderling, #77
      Oldsmar, FL