CYOA - M&E Columbia inventory

  • Mike Keers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hey Guys:
      I just got the latest list from M&E Marine on what they have left of the Columbia parts inventory, which if you didn't know, they bought years ago.

      The list is too extensive (six pages) to reproduce here, but I'd be glad to look it over and pass on the availability of parts. Contact me off-list.

      Some items they have hundreds of, some only one or two. Categories of stuff is:
      Boom ends
      Goosenecks
      Rudder fittings (rudder heads and tiller forks)
      Stem fittings
      Bow chocks
      Miscellaneous (sheves, chocks, winch handles, some Edson steering stuff)
      Tangs, chain plates, etc.

      Too much to break down. If you have a need, you can ask me before calling M&E...might be faster. I might see what I can do to print it up and distribute it with C-Nuz..they sent it to C-Nuz unsolicited, so they probably hope I'll distribute it.

      Note this list has been available from their catalog for years...I assume it's updated re the quantities and availability of items.

      And feel free to pass this is on to the "other guys".... I'm not allowed to go there anymore<g>.
      Mike Keers
      1965 Defender 29 "Soñador"

      Editor/Publisher of "C-Nuz"
      the official newsletter of the CYOA.
      C-Nuz website: HTTP://personal.riverusers.com/~emkay/
      e-mail: emkay@...