CYOA - Some C34 Questions

  • Tim Foley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Will I ever stop daydreaming?....er that one was rhetorical...

      Brian, I noticed that there's a post on the aft corner of the dinette,
      like in the C36's. Was that original or an add on to Altair. The boat I
      looked at didn't have one.

      Also, I notice the pocket door for closing off the aft cabin from the
      V-berth head and Hanging lockers on Mark Cole and Michelle Kelly's Echo
      and wondered if the C34 had that also or if it was just on the bigger
      boats?

      Does the nav station convert to a berth and if so is it practical? Once
      again, it looked pretty permanently a nav station on the boat I looked
      at.

      Tim Foley - Lorelei
      C28 Clinton, CT