CYOA - Joining up

  • Joe Bradt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi Guys,

      I have only explored a little and am mightily impressed with the
      site. It's also good to find Mike Keers and Jim Mickel hanging around.
      It saddened me to see them depart the Sailnet list but I'm a happy man
      now that I've found the new hang-out spot in the virtual boatyard. I'll
      be doing both sites for a while until things settle down and you can
      feel free to use me as your "sacrificial anode" over at Sailnet. One
      feature of this site that impressed me a lot is the ability to NOT be
      signed in but still able to surf the site and read the messages. Sure
      would be nice to have a coordinator or whatever to port over some of
      the threads on the usual stuff (keelbolts, portlights, A4, etc.) from
      the archive on the other list so that all the accumulated goodies
      aren't lost. Ah well, we can all dream a little. Hey! Can this site
      eventually be found by doing a web search on "COLUMBIA" so that
      interested strangers find us?

      Joe Bradt