CYOA - Re: vault

  • Tim Foley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Bob,

      I think that under the database we'll address these issues with either
      an set of FAQ's. Right for now though, I think we're just going to see
      how things work under normal load for a week or so.

      Regarding being able to delete other folders. I don't know, as manager I
      can do a lot of stuff, but as a user I'm not sure what the differences
      are. My gut feeling is that yes, as a member you can add and delete to
      any folder in the Vault.

      Tim Foley - Lorelei
      C28 Clinton, CT