CYOA - vault

  • Bob Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      I've been in computers since the 1950's but have trouble (in my old
      age) of keeping current. My son and I have recently purchased a C 8.3
      (1978). I've been sailing a long time but this is the first "old"
      sailboat I've owned. From the sailnet I've learned that A4's are not
      all bad and several other things about my boat for which I am sincerely
      grateful. I had no trouble in creating a new folder in the vault,
      "Tupelo Honey", our boat. I uploaded the wrong file and deleted it and
      started over. Can I delete other folders? I don't want to test it. I
      have categorized the major problem areas which new owners and
      prospective owners should be concerned about for the C 8.3 and, in many
      cases, all C owners:
      1. A4 fuel, cooling, maintenance
      2. Chainplates and bulkheads
      3. External Keel
      4. Rudder
      5. ports
      6. Teak hatches
      7. Thru-hulls
      8. Other

      As a new owner, these are the primary areas that I would like to
      explore. Perhaps messages should include key words so that the search
      mechanism (which appears to be adequate) could flag the appropriate
      messages.

      Bob Scott
      C 8.3
      Tupelo Honey