CYOA - Re: Kudos and Question for the list

  • David G. Geoffrion
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi Dennis, and all

      ?GLUVIT? it flows pretty well but may be a little too thick for really small
      leaks.

      I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to get hooked up on the sailnet
      list- no joy no response. Glad to be back onboard what ever the forum.

      David G. Geoffrion
      C36, Mai Pen Lai
      6727 12th Ave SW
      Seattle, WA 98106