[columbiasailingyachts] Welcome to Columbia Sailing Yachts

  • Tim Foley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2000
      Hi,

      Owners of Columbia Sail Boats. Well I went and set up a user group on e-groups figger if it doesn't work well we can always just not use it. All the "Committee members" are on so you can now bounce stuff off this list instead of direct mainling.

      Cheers,

      Tim Foley - Lorelei
      C28 Clinton, CT
    • Jon Burnham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2000
        Hi
        I don't get. it so whats the difference. I'm not that plugged in so I
        do't see the need.
        Jon-

        -- In columbiasailingyachts@egroups.com, "Tim Foley" <pressman@m...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Owners of Columbia Sail Boats. Well I went and set up a user group
        on e-groups figger if it doesn't work well we can always just not use
        it. All the "Committee members" are on so you can now bounce stuff
        off this list instead of direct mainling.

        > Cheers,
        >
        > Tim Foley - Lorelei
        > C28 Clinton, CT
      • Larry W
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
          There is already a forum on SailNet, one on SailboatOwners.com and half a dozen others all over the place.This yahoo group is really the only one that has EVER worked, and mainly because of the great moderators over the years.
          Larry Wilson

          --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Foley" <pressman@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Owners of Columbia Sail Boats. Well I went and set up a user group on e-groups figger if it doesn't work well we can always just not use it. All the "Committee members" are on so you can now bounce stuff off this list instead of direct mainling.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Tim Foley - Lorelei
          > C28 Clinton, CT

        • Paul Esterle
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
            What crypt did that message pop up from? This group was actually on
            e-Groups and still is, sort of. E-Groups was purchased by Yahoo and we
            migrated. That message is years old...

            Paul Esterle
            Freelance Boating Writer
            "Capt'n Pauley's Place"