boat rentals in the keys

  • Kevin McGhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2014
      Hey all,

      Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know of a place to rent boats in the Key Largo area.  Of course, we'd love to sail, but larger bareboats are out of our price range.  We are hoping to rent an open console stink pot to do some snorkeling/ diving?

      Thanks so much.  We will post pictures of our restored Columbia 28 one day soon.

      Kevin M
      Laurel, MD
    • miles mcdermott

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2014

          There is always the key lime sailing club-my wife and I rented a "cottage"there last  year in key largo. The rental included your own catalina 25. Old boats, rustic surroundings, great location and great people...

          Dave

        • gr8wi9
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2014
            I'd heartily recommend Key Lime Sailing Club also.  Great relaxing location and as you said great people.  We rented a place there about 12 yrs ago and decided afterwards we had so much fun that we should buy a sailboat!

            Jim
            C8.7 Penny Lane
            Waukegan Harbor, IL
          • jdlewis75
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014

              "I'd heartily recommend Key Lime Sailing Club also.  Great relaxing location and as you said great people.  We rented a place there about 12 yrs ago and decided afterwards we had so much fun that we should buy a sailboat!"

              I am nominating this for one of the most expensive vacations of all time ;)

               Jake
              "Acopia"
              Defender - Hull # 93
              Deale, MD