I tried...

  • dreadnaughtsailor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2014

      okay... hate to do this because the answer is probably right under my nose but... following the instructions for attaching photos got me nowhere.. Created new album and then as per instructions tried to add a pic and nothing...no reaction from hitting the "radial button".Tried to search a solution and nothing. What am I missing?

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2014
        I just drag and drop them into the email.  Works.

        James R. Muri

        Novelist, Sailor
        BUY: My e-Novels at Amazon or my book site.
        VISIT: My Literary site.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2014
          Thanks James! Will play around with it...