Article about my boat

  • brandonfordus
    Message 1 of 66 , May 14, 2014

      My boat is featured in an article in Three Sheets Northwest, an on-line boating magazine of sorts. Most of what's in the magazine is reposts from boating mommy bloggers, but some of it's interesting.

      They were giving away tickets to the Seattle Boat Show if you submitted an article, so I did back in December. I got the tickets and the article was published last week. Here's the link:

      Pacific Northwest Boating News: My Boat | Oceanus | Three Sheets Northwest

      Brandon

      SV Oceanus, C-43

      Newport, Ore.

      www.hagothlog.blogspot.com

    • harryjak
      Message 66 of 66 , May 20, 2014
        I back down with at least one hand for support.

        HJ