Re: CYOA - Re: Propane outboards

  • miles mcdermott
    Message 1 of 25 , May 15, 2013
      Propane never goes bad though.  Never
    • Ray Green
      Message 2 of 25 , May 16, 2013
        Peter
        Many years ago we used propane to fuel grooming vehicles for ski areas due to a shortage of gas. Under cold temps the propane would not convert to its gaseous stage and we would have to start the engines on gas and then swith over to propane.Both systems were operational and  one could use either or.Worked well.
        Ray

        Message 3 of 25 , May 16, 2013
          The boat is tented and I am cross country skiing when the weather is cold enough to
          affect propane. I don't do frozen spray anymore.

          HJ

          Message 4 of 25 , May 16, 2013
            Closed box on the tank with a lightbulb in it.

            HJ

            Message 5 of 25 , May 16, 2013