Re: CYOA - Off on a tangent

  • BRIAN MULLIGAN
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
      Geoff,

      I'm in Kemah TX at the moment.  I live near Austin, TX  going home form the boat today.  We sailed yesterday on Galveston Bay.  Nice day with good wind..  15 to 20 kts. all day.  60 to 65 degrees out there.  It was really good to get out.  Who needs porn when you got a great boat to sail on.!  I sail with Bill Caz on his Passport 40'.  Awesome boat.  We took out Huff - Boat from California yesterday.  He was just visiting Texas.  We had a great time.  Later,,

      Brian Mulligan