Re: CYOA - Off on a tangent

  • David Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
      Now why are you trying to connect me to THAT?

      Only connection I'm aware of is the Great Lakes Naked Sailing by Norm and Andie, but I wasn't aware they had posted pictures.......

      David
      Bremerton, WA
      1968 C-22 #1109
      "Eaglet"

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
        She wasn't a very talented actress either.

        stephen
        ----------

        On Apr 19, 2013, at 11:04 PM, welshman@... wrote:

        That one bothered me also, it is different than most of the spam we get. The sender
        has been banned and the message removed.

        HJ

        David & moderator..

        > I got some porn through the CYOA site today. I've had worse things happen to
        > me but I thought we were all trying to stay on topic.?
        >
        > Brian Mulligan

      • geoff gluck
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2013
          To Brian, I saw that too but didnt open it because I see that kind on stuff in my spam, but it would make a fun thread line lol. To David a happy anniversary to you and Jan, I would say come have lunch but you are going to be way to far up north for my location. Sorry because I would like to meet someone from the list coming thru the middle sea here since most of the list is on both wrong coasts to visit lol. G.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
            Geoff,

            I'm in Kemah TX at the moment.  I live near Austin, TX  going home form the boat today.  We sailed yesterday on Galveston Bay.  Nice day with good wind..  15 to 20 kts. all day.  60 to 65 degrees out there.  It was really good to get out.  Who needs porn when you got a great boat to sail on.!  I sail with Bill Caz on his Passport 40'.  Awesome boat.  We took out Huff - Boat from California yesterday.  He was just visiting Texas.  We had a great time.  Later,,

            Brian Mulligan