RE: CYOA - New Member signing in

  • Daniel Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      Brannik,
      I also live in Georgia on the coast in Richmond Hill. I am glad you decided to join the group. I would like to see your Columbia next time I am your way. Dan

      To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      From: enalley@...
      Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 04:28:29 +0000
      Subject: CYOA - New Member signing in

      Hello All!

      I'm Brannick and I'm in the process of restoring C34MkII Necessity, Hull number 211.  I believe from my research this was the very first MkII!  It will be a labor of love, but she's in the water again at Lake Sidney Lanier.

      [IMG]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w422/Ernest_Nalley/floats_zpsfd247d84.jpg[/IMG]

      Yes, she's showing her years now, but I'm planning on radical face lifts!  :)

      Looking forward to making new friends here.  Wish me luck!