Re: CYOA - Home made self steering plans.

  • harryjak
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 29, 2013
      Jesse

      Here is a link that will get you a copy of a now defunct web page. This is pretty
      good stuff.

      http://www.windautopilot.de/_de/7_dy_area/WaltMurray/WaltMurray.html

      HJ

      I ask this question off topic but no answer. Most likely missed. Does anyone know

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 30, 2013

        Unfortunately HJ the web page is in memory of him and all the stuff at the top in in German, Russian or something there about.

        Here is a link that will get you a copy of a now defunct web page. This is pretty
        good stuff.

        http://www.windautopilot.de/_de/7_dy_area/WaltMurray/WaltMurray.html

        HJ

        I ask this question off topic but no answer. Most likely missed. Does anyone know

        > of files here that show how to make one. I have a buddy with the same boat I have
        > and he needs to make a mock up before he has it made into stainless steel. The
        > reason he wants it is because he's planning to go around the tip of south america
        > from the east coast. Got a lot more balls than I do. So if anyone knows how to do
        > it or if the files are here, could you let me know. I can't seem to find anything
        > anymore.
        > Thanks guys.
        > Wind Singer

      • harryjak
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 30, 2013
        • 3.6 MB
        Jesse

        The download I got was most of his web page. I am attaching it, I don't know if it
        will work through the Yahoo site. If it doesn't then I could forward you the zip
        file directly. When you unzip it, just click on the HTML links. All the Jpegs are
        linked to those pages.

        HJ