Columbia Yacht Owner's Registry

  • Brandon F
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
      Last weekend I thought I would add my C-43 to the Columbia Yacht Owners Registry. I think that's a neat feature of the web site. When I clicked on the email link to send in my information it didn't work.

      Is no one maintaining the registry? How up-to-date is what's on the web site right now?

      Brandon Ford
      SV Oceanus, Newport, Ore.
      http://hagothlog.blogspot.com/
    • harryjak
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2013
        If you go to the bottom of the Registry page you will see an email address that you
        have to manually enter. Change the at to @. This is to prevent machine harvesting
        the address. Patrick gets busy some times and it might take a little while before
        the entry gets made. The registry is current in that Patrick has made changes if he
        is told. A lot of the entries are out of date but if somebody doesn't email in then
        he has no way of knowing.

        HJ

        Last weekend I thought I would add my C-43 to the Columbia Yacht Owners Registry. I
        > think that's a neat feature of the web site. When I clicked on the email link to
        > send in my information it didn't work.
        >
        > Is no one maintaining the registry? How up-to-date is what's on the web site right
        > now?
        >
        > Brandon Ford
        > SV Oceanus, Newport, Ore.
        > http://hagothlog.blogspot.com/

      • Patrick Ouellette
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
          Funny, the email links work for me (opens a message pre addressed to the
          email account I use to receive updates for the registry.)

          FYI - I'm looking at doing a batch of updates this weekend....
          (Yes, you can send updates to me directly too)

          Pat

          On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:39:08PM -0800, welshman@... wrote:

          > If you go to the bottom of the Registry page you will see an email address that you
          > have to manually enter. Change the at to @. This is to prevent machine harvesting
          > the address. Patrick gets busy some times and it might take a little while before
          > the entry gets made. The registry is current in that Patrick has made changes if he
          > is told. A lot of the entries are out of date but if somebody doesn't email in then
          > he has no way of knowing.
          >
          > HJ
          >
          > Last weekend I thought I would add my C-43 to the Columbia Yacht Owners Registry. I
          > > think that's a neat feature of the web site. When I clicked on the email link to
          > > send in my information it didn't work.
          > >
          > > Is no one maintaining the registry? How up-to-date is what's on the web site right
          > > now?
          > >
          > > Brandon Ford
          > > SV Oceanus, Newport, Ore.
          > > http://hagothlog.blogspot.com/

          > Patrick Ouellette | If I have any worth, it is to live my life for <
          > pat(at)flying-gecko.net | God so as to teach these peoples; even though <
          > Amateur Radio: NE4PO | some of them still look down on me. <
          > | -- St. Patrick <
        • Lance Como
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
            I entered mine a while back but didn't see it listed... here it is (sent the wrong hull number before, corrected below):

            1966 Columbia C26 MK I
            Hull number 279
            Owner: Lance Como
            Name: Anastasia IV

            Photo attached,

            Lance

            --
            ,----------------------------------------------------------.
            > Patrick Ouellette | If I have any worth, it is to live my life for <
            > pat(at)flying-gecko.net | God so as to teach these peoples; even though <
            > Amateur Radio: NE4PO | some of them still look down on me. <
            > | -- St. Patrick <
            `----------------------------------------------------------'

            ---
            Lance Como
            Como Consortium Ltd. WorldWide
            2933 Quail Avenue North
            Golden Valley, MN 55422
            USA

            763.521.5276    Office
            763.234.8008    Mobile
            612.677.3277    Fax
            800 730.6824    Toll-Free

            lance@...   E-mail
            lancecomo@...   International E-mail
            http://www.comoltd.com   Website

          • Jeffrey Kuthy
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
              Lance,
              Squeaky clean and puuurty!!
              Regards
              Jeff
              Sent from my iPhone

              On Apr 4, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Lance Como <lance@...> wrote:

              I entered mine a while back but didn't see it listed... here it is (sent the wrong hull number before, corrected below):

              1966 Columbia C26 MK I
              Hull number 279
              Owner: Lance Como
              Name: Anastasia IV

              Photo attached,

              Lance

              <1966_C26_MKI.jpg>

              On Apr 4, 2013, at 4:32 PM, Patrick Ouellette wrote:

              Funny, the email links work for me (opens a message pre addressed to the
              email account I use to receive updates for the registry.)

              FYI - I'm looking at doing a batch of updates this weekend....
              (Yes, you can send updates to me directly too)

              Pat

              On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:39:08PM -0800, welshman@... wrote:

              > If you go to the bottom of the Registry page you will see an email address that you
              > have to manually enter. Change the at to @. This is to prevent machine harvesting
              > the address. Patrick gets busy some times and it might take a little while before
              > the entry gets made. The registry is current in that Patrick has made changes if he
              > is told. A lot of the entries are out of date but if somebody doesn't email in then
              > he has no way of knowing.
              >
              > HJ
              >
              > Last weekend I thought I would add my C-43 to the Columbia Yacht Owners Registry. I
              > > think that's a neat feature of the web site. When I clicked on the email link to
              > > send in my information it didn't work.
              > >
              > > Is no one maintaining the registry? How up-to-date is what's on the web site right
              > > now?
              > >
              > > Brandon Ford
              > > SV Oceanus, Newport, Ore.
              > > http://hagothlog.blogspot.com/

              --
              ,----------------------------------------------------------.
              > Patrick Ouellette | If I have any worth, it is to live my life for <
              > pat(at)flying-gecko.net | God so as to teach these peoples; even though <
              > Amateur Radio: NE4PO | some of them still look down on me. <
              > | -- St. Patrick <
              `----------------------------------------------------------'

              ---
              Lance Como
              Como Consortium Ltd. WorldWide
              2933 Quail Avenue North
              Golden Valley, MN 55422
              USA

              763.521.5276    Office
              763.234.8008    Mobile
              612.677.3277    Fax
              800 730.6824    Toll-Free

              lance@...   E-mail
              lancecomo@...   International E-mail
              http://www.comoltd.com   Website

            • Chris Guldi

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013

                  I replied to the first email in this thread without reading everything. You can remove captain and diet I believe it was scraped after that sinking.

                  If anyone comes across a project in south Florida let me know.

                  On Apr 4, 2013 5:51 PM, "Lance Como" <lance@...> wrote:
                  I entered mine a while back but didn't see it listed... here it is (sent the wrong hull number before, corrected below):

                  1966 Columbia C26 MK I
                  Hull number 279
                  Owner: Lance Como
                  Name: Anastasia IV

                  Photo attached,

                  Lance

                  On Apr 4, 2013, at 4:32 PM, Patrick Ouellette wrote:

                  Funny, the email links work for me (opens a message pre addressed to the
                  email account I use to receive updates for the registry.)

                  FYI - I'm looking at doing a batch of updates this weekend....
                  (Yes, you can send updates to me directly too)

                  Pat

                  On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:39:08PM -0800, welshman@... wrote:

                  > If you go to the bottom of the Registry page you will see an email address that you
                  > have to manually enter. Change the at to @. This is to prevent machine harvesting
                  > the address. Patrick gets busy some times and it might take a little while before
                  > the entry gets made. The registry is current in that Patrick has made changes if he
                  > is told. A lot of the entries are out of date but if somebody doesn't email in then
                  > he has no way of knowing.
                  >
                  > HJ
                  >
                  > Last weekend I thought I would add my C-43 to the Columbia Yacht Owners Registry. I
                  > > think that's a neat feature of the web site. When I clicked on the email link to
                  > > send in my information it didn't work.
                  > >
                  > > Is no one maintaining the registry? How up-to-date is what's on the web site right
                  > > now?
                  > >
                  > > Brandon Ford
                  > > SV Oceanus, Newport, Ore.
                  > > http://hagothlog.blogspot.com/

                  --
                  ,----------------------------------------------------------.
                  > Patrick Ouellette | If I have any worth, it is to live my life for <
                  > pat(at)flying-gecko.net | God so as to teach these peoples; even though <
                  > Amateur Radio: NE4PO | some of them still look down on me. <
                  > | -- St. Patrick <
                  `----------------------------------------------------------'

                  ---

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                    On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 04:49:04PM -0500, Lance Como wrote:

                    > I entered mine a while back but didn't see it listed... here it is
                    > (sent the wrong hull number before, corrected below):
                    >
                    > 1966 Columbia C26 MK I
                    > Hull number 279
                    > Owner: Lance Como
                    > Name: Anastasia IV
                    >
                    > Photo attached,
                    >
                    > Lance

                    Lance,

                    It has been a while since I updated the registry.

                    Pat