Re: CYOA - 8.7 For sale

  • BRIAN MULLIGAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013
      Stephen,

      Where is Craddle Creek Marina.?

      Brian

      From: Stephen <DETECTIVEWILLIAMS@...>
      To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 27, 2013 10:09:49 PM
      Subject: CYOA - 8.7 For sale

      Have a 78 Columbia 8.7 at Cadle Creek Marina...mast needs to be restepped and numerous other projects...YANMAR 2GM0 starts instantly runs great...portlights have been done and this is a dry one...solid hull and deck
      My restoration project but have recently been diagnosed with cancer so would just like to get enough to pay the slip plus a little...say...$1500....the engines worth twice that...just need it off my plate now
      Call or text 202-236-5270
      Thanks

      Stephen
    • harryjak
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2013
        Google maps pulls it right up, looks to be a little south of Annapolis

        HJ