8.7 For sale

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27 8:09 PM
      Have a 78 Columbia 8.7 at Cadle Creek Marina...mast needs to be restepped and numerous other projects...YANMAR 2GM0 starts instantly runs great...portlights have been done and this is a dry one...solid hull and deck
      My restoration project but have recently been diagnosed with cancer so would just like to get enough to pay the slip plus a little...say...$1500....the engines worth twice that...just need it off my plate now
      Call or text 202-236-5270
      Thanks
    • John Mendez
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27 8:24 PM
        Do you any pics of it and where is it located?

        Stephen <DETECTIVEWILLIAMS@...> wrote:

        >Have a 78 Columbia 8.7 at Cadle Creek Marina...mast needs to be restepped and numerous other projects...YANMAR 2GM0 starts instantly runs great...portlights have been done and this is a dry one...solid hull and deck
        >My restoration project but have recently been diagnosed with cancer so would just like to get enough to pay the slip plus a little...say...$1500....the engines worth twice that...just need it off my plate now
        >Call or text 202-236-5270
        >Thanks

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28 3:41 AM
          THE BOAT IS AT CADLE CREEK MARINA IN EDGEWATER MARYLAND
          PHOTOS IN THE "craigslist" and "ebay" ads

          --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, John Mendez <hrichile@...> wrote:

          > Do you any pics of it and where is it located?
          >
          > Stephen <DETECTIVEWILLIAMS@...> wrote:
          >
          > >Have a 78 Columbia 8.7 at Cadle Creek Marina...mast needs to be restepped and numerous other projects...YANMAR 2GM0 starts instantly runs great...portlights have been done and this is a dry one...solid hull and deck
          > >My restoration project but have recently been diagnosed with cancer so would just like to get enough to pay the slip plus a little...say...$1500....the engines worth twice that...just need it off my plate now
          > >Call or text 202-236-5270
          > >Thanks

        • BRIAN MULLIGAN
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 28 8:08 AM
            Stephen,

            Where is Craddle Creek Marina.?

            Brian

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29 7:43 PM
              Google maps pulls it right up, looks to be a little south of Annapolis

              HJ