CYOA - Re: New blog about renovating my Columbia 7.6

  • dcthenderson
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2013
      Doug,

      My guess is that neither of us are completely original. There must be more out there too. I think its a great name though. I have many projects around like your boat too. Would like to see your project if you wish to share. Varnishing is definitely the best step, a chance to see your hard work shine.

      Take care,
      David