Something a little different

  • sv Compass Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 7:06 PM
      Hi all,

      Finally got off the mooring in Grenada and have sailed to Bequia with a few stops along the way and are leaving early tomorrow for St. Lucia. We plan to be in Antigua for the Classic Yacht Regatta in April and back to Grenada for hurricane season.

      Thought you might find something a little different to read. My brother Dave retired just over a year ago. He got bored, so he is riding a unicycle from California to Florida. Here is his blog: http://unicyclingsailor.com/

      A friend of ours is driving the support vehicle and she is also blogging about the trip so you can get two very different viewpoints: http://wanderthirstjoan.com/

      Eric
      anchored Admiralty Bay, Bequia
      http://ketchCompassRose.com
    • Charles Bourne
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 6:32 PM
        Take plenty of pictures of Classic Yachts, and post them...  I love those old boats!

        Charles
        '87 O'Day 272
        Pensacola, FL
        Finally got off the mooring in Grenada and have sailed to Bequia with a few stops along the way and are leaving early tomorrow for St. Lucia. We plan to be in Antigua for the Classic Yacht Regatta in April and back to Grenada for hurricane season.

        Thought you might find something a little different to read. My brother Dave retired just over a year ago. He got bored, so he is riding a unicycle from California to Florida. Here is his blog: http://unicyclingsailor.com/

        A friend of ours is driving the support vehicle and she is also blogging about the trip so you can get two very different viewpoints: http://wanderthirstjoan.com/

        Eric
        anchored Admiralty Bay, Bequia
        http://ketchCompassRose.com