RE: CYOA - Rope braiding help

  • harryjak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      The post from the group page is a different address for some reason than your
      standard email address. I tried to reply to it and it got kicked back. Apparently
      it still is moderated I will play with it tomorrow or the next day.

      HJ

      Oh, meant to ask you HJ. Are you a moderator? Trying to find out why it