Re: CYOA - C26 MK II Keel Bolts

  • flattrack9t
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hey Bruce,
      I do remember you now. How have you been? Hope you are well. Thanks for the advice. I am in the process of borrowing a friends trailer to pull my boat out and get some long needed work done. I think that I will sister in at least four studs and try to salvage the rest in place. For some reason I thought there was a way to do it with a siesmic epoxy instead of tapping. Maybe it was something else.
      talk to you soon.
      Dave T.